- Published on Wednesday, 21 August 2013 12:21
Today we updated our product Graphical Installer for NSIS into version 3.3.01 (Kvetka).
The most important feature is support for Irregular forms - any part of the installer window can be transparent so now you are not more tied with boring rectangular windows!
Also we made huge improvement in the installer - now it can automatically detect Visual & Installer/Eclipse/ HM NIS Edit and install Graphical Installer Wizard into it.
- Full support for NSIS 3 (3.0a1: Ansi + Unicode, x86 + x64)
- Graphical Installer Wizard v1.3.01:
- United texts, versions and namings
- Better integration with Visual & Installer, HM NIS Edit, Eclipse
- New functions in GraphicalInstaller.dll (v1.1.01)
- Creating windows with transparency
- Creating windows without borders
- New example (Irregular Form)
- Link control (Hyperlink) supports transparent color
Minor changes and fixes:
- Updated manual (fixed links and mistakes)
- Improved installer
See enclosed documents (Readme and Changelog) for more details.
Do not hesitate and visit the Purchase page where you can download Trial version for FREE!
unSigned Softworks team
P.S.: There is no more need to enter your email address to download the Trial version. We found out some spam filters were deleting our emails so we removed this step.