- Published on Thursday, 20 August 2015 00:53
New version of NSIS (3.0b2) has been released few days ago so we updated Graphical Installer for NSIS to version 4.1.01 (Majka).
NSIS (3.0b2) is the only version with support for Windows 10 so you should use it if you plan to support this version of Windows.
This version is really nice (we redesigned whole installer and made it more user friendly) and packed with new features and fixes.
- Support for latest NSIS 3 releases (3.0 Beta 2, Beta 1, Beta 0, 3.0 Alpha 2, Alpha 1, Alpha 0)
- New directives and options
- Support for Windows 10
- Graphical Installer Wizard v1.5.01:
- Support for RAD & Installer (RAD Studio integration)
- Background picture can be in .gif format
- Improved loading .jpg and .bmp pictures
- Added preview in Open picture dialog (preview is shown for all extensions)
- Removed annoying 'Could not get Background/Button picture dimensions...' message (if picture format was correct)
- Fixed rare EInvalidGraphic exception(s)
- New example (RAD & Installer - RAD Studio)
- Updated tools (BitmapCutter + GUI)
- Various improvements and fixes
- - Updated manual (RAD & Installer section)
- - Improved installer (faster, more user friendly)
New design of installer:
The last big feature is support - integration - for Embarcadero RAD Studio IDE (2009, 2010, XE - XE8) and RAD & Installer.
Get it for free at www.rad-installer.com.
See enclosed documents (Readme and Changelog) for more details.
Do not hesitate and visit the Purchase page where you can download Trial version for FREE!