- Published on Sunday, 17 April 2016 16:18
In short time Inno Setup devs released new version 5.5.9 with many security fixes and improvements.
We also updated our product Graphical Installer for Inno Setup to version 3.9.01 (Radka) and this version is totally awesome: new examples, enhanced API, many fixes, improvements and new possibilities. See the list (huge!):
- Support for Inno Setup 5.5.9
- New function BitmapFromColor (GraphicalInstaller.dll) for creating single color bitmap pictures
- New API functions (see manual for details):
- function CreateSkinnedButton(...): Creating skinned button
- procedure SetProgressBarColors(...): Setting TNewProgressBar colors
- procedure ButtonSetVisibility(): Setting skinned buttons visibility
- Global variables for colors
- Graphical Installer Wizard v1.9.01:
- Fixed crashes
- Updated GUI
- New examples: Creating skinned button & Changing progress bar colors
- Updated tools (BitmapCutter + GUI)
- All unSigned's installers are now dual signed with SHA-1 and SHA-256 certificates
- Improved installer (As recommended by Microsoft's desktop applications guideline):
- No welcome, page, Print and Save license buttons, ...
- Automatic detection of Inno Setup version and ANSI/UNICODE version
- Various improvements and fixes
- Updated manual (Help system):
- Better description for .graphics.iss section
- Added 'Useful Functions, Procedures and Variables' section
- More context sensitive
- Help for BitmapCutter tools
- United color format ($RRGGBB is by default used everywhere)
As you can see there are many many changes and improvements. We have improved the manual (a lot) and it is much easier to create new installer or add features to existing ones. Also the examples are improved (+ added new example for button skinning and progress bar coloring).
See enclosed documents (Readme and Changelog) for more details.
Do not hesitate and visit the Purchase page where you can download Trial version for FREE!